Director, MSSP NA
Imperva is looking to hire an experienced Senior Director of MSSPs who has key relationships with leading Hoster and Cloud providers and is looking to join a company to make a difference. Imperva, pioneering the third pillar of enterprise security, fills the gaps in endpoint and network security by directly protecting high-value applications and data assets in physical and virtual data centers. With an integrated security platform built specifically for modern threats, Imperva data center security provides the visibility and control needed to neutralize attack, theft, and fraud from inside and outside; to mitigate risk; and to streamline compliance.
In this hybrid sales position reporting to the VP of Worldwide Channels, the Senior Director of MSSPs, will be responsible for helping to facilitate programs and sales motions with all Imperva Solution and Services to the portfolio of Hoster and Cloud accounts and will require both direct and partner sales skills. Accounts will be existing customers or prospects and will be assigned on a named account basis and will be North American/Canadian locations in scope. The role will be responsible for leveraging our various programs to drive revenue via our monthly subscription, direct sale and partner revenue model. This role will work closely with various functional groups within Imperva, including Sales, Support, Services, Product Marketing, Product Management, Order Operations, Legal and Finance.
- Manage a team of MSSP Partner Account executives.
- Exceed annual quota and monthly revenue targets with direct sales to Cloud/Hoster providers and partner sales to their end users
- Increase penetration of Imperva solutions in our existing accounts
- Drive sales engagements at a strategic and tactical level
- Prospect, identify, recruit, negotiate, enable and manage new partners
- Manage all aspects of the partner relationship and leverage Imperva resources where appropriate
- Work collaboratively with Service Provider SE and full Imperva Sales organization
- Stay informed of overall trends in the Hoster/Cloud market and identify new areas of business for Imperva to go after
- Responsible for ensuring a strong relationship exists with partner senior management and functional teams
- Create individual business plans for each of our partners outlining key metrics for success and tactical execution (sales, marketing, technical)
- Assisting in creation of tools and internal processes to enhance our current Hoster/Cloud programs
- Provide Imperva senior management team with regular updates on progress with key accounts
- Work closely with Channel Marketing to create programs to drive end user adoption via our Hoster/Cloud partners
- Accurately forecast all opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Experience managing a team of MSSP Account executives
- Proven success in driving adoption of programs with Partners
- Previous history of success in a high level direct sales role (Strategic Accounts, Global Account Manager etc..)
- Experience working with or for Hoster/Cloud providers, Managed Service Providers or VARs.
- 5-7 years’ experience selling in the enterprise security market
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quota
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change
- Team Player, able to work well with all functional group within Imperva
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.