Senior Java Engineer, Data Security
As part of the team, you will be working on a project that will combine advanced algorithms, machine learning, cloud deployments, client-server architecture and more.
This is a chance to join a relatively new project in a mature security company
- BSc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a known university
- Experience of 5 years or more
- Experience in OO development or Experience in Java – mandatory
- Experience is a multi-process environment – mandatory
- Experience in working with DB and writing SQL queries – advantage
- Experience in working with NoSQL DBs – advantage
- Experience in working with AWS microservices, Dockers, Kubernetes – advantage
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.