Junior Security Researcher
Imperva is looking for a Talented Junior Security Researcher for our Threat Research Group.
Comprised of elite researchers, analysts & data scientists. We research web applications, DDoS & database attacks, provide algorithms for new products, and are leading innovation and thought leadership initiatives.
What makes this position unique?
The team: An amazing & diverse team, where there is no “smartest person in the room”
The challenges: A versatile and broad range of challenges, from different disciplines (Advanced DDoS attacks, Sophisticated automated attacks, Database attacks to name a few)
The variety: Writing code in multiple languages, analyzing big-data, researching vulnerabilities and attacks, writing algorithms, providing thought leadership, working with other global teams. And that’s just before lunch.
What we are looking for?
A professional to join the security research team focus on research and developing advanced web application attacks ( API security, Advanced bot attacks, client-side attacks).
- Passionate about cybersecurity (For example Penetration testing, cloud security expertise, DB security expertise.
- “Hands-on" experience in one of the following: browser automation/ web scraping/ captcha solving.
- Thorough knowledge of web application attacks (OWASP Top 10, OWASP Automated Threats to Web Applications).
- Passion for data analytics/machine learning – an advantage.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or related technical/quantitative field or relevant experience
- Good understanding of cloud architecture and network protocols – an advantage
- Team player with a proven ability to work with others in developing solutions.
- Ability to motivate and lead those around you by your own contribution, professionalism, leadership, and teamwork.