Java Full Stack Developer
Imperva is a multi-billion dollar cybersecurity company, protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks. We work in a Hybrid Model from home and from the office (Tel Aviv) and we have been recognized as one of the Best 50 high-tech companies to work for in Israel 2022 by Dun & Bradstreet! https://www.duns100.co.il/Imperva_%D7%90%D7%99%D7%9E%D7%A4%D7%A8%D7%91%D7%94
We're looking for a Java Full Stack Developer.
As a Java Full Stack Developer , you will play a key role in the development of the company different licensing tools and applications, as well as a technical expert of the Revenera licensing platform, helping the company growth by supporting Sales, Order Management and Product Development groups.
In this position, you will develop new, or enhance existing applications, setup, configure and customize the licensing platform to meet the business needs around the sales and licensing processes.
You will have a complete ownership of all the technical issues, for the backend (70%) as well as the frontend (30%).
This is a full-time, long-term position, reporting to Licensing Business Applications Manager in the IT group.
- Develop new, enhance and maintain licensing and other Java applications
- Configure the company site in the SaaS platform
- Configure and define license models, products, features, accounts, entitlements, devices objects
- Build licensing processes with integrations to other systems, like salesforce.com, NetSuite
- Implement enhancements and changes according to new business requirements and design, new products, sales or licensing models
- Perform tests to ensure the changes meet requirements and specifications
- Work with the vendor for consultant and knowledge transfer when needed, to leverage system capabilities
- Import/export data and data mass update when needed
- Build reports on licensing and usage data
- Roles and users management
- System monitoring to ensure continuous and smooth system functionality
- 3-5 years in Java, .Net, Web Services programming experience
- Proven hands-on, technical capabilities as a full stack Java Developer
- Proven experience as a business system administrator
- Proven experience with various Operating Systems (Windows and Linux)
- Understanding of relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle, Access, etc.)
- Experience in cross platform solutions, which utilize a variety of technologies, and experience in identifying and documenting the best technical solution for each business requirement
- Analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and translate complex business rules into technical designs
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Teamwork capabilities to work in full coordination with others on integrations to other systems
- 3+ years’ experience in IT of a global software/technology company
- Overall 5+ year of experience as IT developer/administrator
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience is a plus
- Experience in Integration platforms such as Boomi, Mulesoft, Workato is a plus
- Strong time management skills
- Project management experience
Imperva is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.