Imperva is looking for a professional, self-motivated, experienced DevOps engineer to join our Production Engineering team. In this role you will be responsible on building and automating imperva SaaS infrastructure, continue improving developers and operations productivity and reduce time to deliver, by building self service tools and using industry standard and home made solutions.
- At least 5 years of DevOps experience
- Proven experience in a SaaS production environment
- Experience working containers orchestration Kubernetes
- Experience in cloud providers AWS,GCP,DO
- Experience writing Terraform code
- Experience with Jenkins, CI pipelines and Groove programming language
- Experience writing code in Bash and Python
- Experience in Linux, preferably Ubuntu
- Experience with Configuration Managements tools like Ansible, Puppet or Saltstack
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions, Prometheus, Grafana and ELK
- Security oriented - advantage
- Self motivated
- Good communication skills
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.