Order and License Specialist
Order and License Specialist
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a cybersecurity leader that delivers best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
As Imperva grows on a global level, the demand for our products and services has soared. Resulting in customer order volume increasing exponentially – which is why we are looking to hire an additional Order and License Specialist for our Americas team in our Plano, TX office.
The Order and License Management Specialist will be responsible for processing complex customer orders, along with license generation and invoicing. This individual will be an integral part of our current system and process improvements, to help us scale as our business expands.
● Develop a working knowledge of Imperva’s detailed order and licensing management process.
● Generate invoices and credit memos to send to customers for order fulfillment to ensure revenue recognition.
● Interact with Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, Operations and Legal teams to work through order management issues.
● Research customer license install-base and generate necessary licenses for customer resolution.
● Ability to work extended hours during high volume times of the year such as quarter and month ends.
● 5+ Years’ Experience in Order Entry, Order Management, and Sales Operations within the Software Industry - Required
● BS/BA degree is strongly desired
● Keen interest in learning and interest in Finance
● Strong customer service and team orientation skills
● Attention to detail without losing productivity
● Ability to problem solve complex order and license scenarios
● Excellent English skills – written and verbal – Required
● Demonstrated flexibility to changing priorities
● Ability to work extended hours during month-end, quarter-end and year-end close
● Demonstrated ability to make decisions during peak processing periods while maintaining accuracy working at a high pace
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook and Google Docs, Google Sheets
● Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool is a plus
● Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP system is a plus
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.