Software Engineer- Engineering Services
The Engineering Infrastructure team is looking for software Engineer to join us in Imperva, Tel Aviv, Israel.
In this role, you will develop and enhance our R&D services, SDKs, frameworks and methodologies. You'll work alongside product developers, Dev-Ops engineers, and Test-Engineers to offer tools and services to the R&D groups.
Design new and improve existing features in our automation frameworks
Maintain high quality to allow focusing on new development
Support for our offerings, communicate best-practices and usage guidelines according to the development groups methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ experience in Java development
- Expertise in Java object-oriented programming- must
- Experience in Maven/Gradle build tools- must
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn language and domain skills, curiosity about new technologies and skills- must
- Experience in system design, developing modular, scalable solutions of testing ecosystems- an advantage
- Experience in Spring framework or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks, JUnit, TestNG, SeleniumKnowledge in Databases, Linux, Docker, Git
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.