Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources Generalist (Plano, TX or RWS)
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications – wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on 0Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
● 6,200 customers and 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
● The leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls for 5 straight years
● The leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Mitigation Services, highest scoring for “current offering” and “strategy”
● Our market is growing and Imperva is leading the charge. We’re actively seeking the right people to help us reach the pinnacle of performance. Are you ready for an exceptional challenge, where what you deliver can really make a difference? If so, let’s connect now.
We are searching for a dynamic HR Generalist to join our global team of people specialists and HR Business Partners in our Plano, TX or Redwood Shores, CA office. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the ideal candidate is quick, effective, meticulous, and versatile, with a passion for creative problem-solving.
The HR Mission is to deliver engaging experiences to attract, retain, develop and inspire employees. The HR Generalist is critical in achieving this mission. The role involves executing a range of people initiatives, providing outstanding internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence.
The ideal candidate will approach their work with a high level of tenacity utilizing both HR generalist and specialization skills to drive HR operations and people programs. This is the perfect position for an HR professional that is looking for an opportunity to grow their career working alongside an incredible global HR team that is building a world-class employee experience.
● Manage day to day HR operations and make recommendations for new approaches, policies, and procedures
● Develop, improve and implement people programs and HR initiatives
● Develop continual improvements to recruit and retain top talent and to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the HR team
● Manage employee relations and coach managers on HR related topics
● Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field and 4+ years of HR generalist experience or a mix of generalist and specialization in other HR disciplines (recruitment, compensation, benefits, operations, L&D)
● Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
● Ability to work independently and build strong relationships with remote team members
● Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
● Experience with a rapid and complex changing work environment
● Ability to interface at all levels of the organization
● Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.