Java Engineer, Management Platform
We’re looking for a Java developer to join our growing management services team.
This team responsible for the development of services for our customer management platform.
The team will work closely with other dev teams within the R&D department on infrastructure services that will be consumed by Imperva’s SaaS products.
- Design, develop, test and deploy microservices for the customer management platform
- Performing code reviews, design reviews, write and execute high-quality code with unit tests
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in backend technologies
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent-must
- 2-4 years of experience with backend technologies – (Java preferred)
- Experience with databases (relational and NoSQL)
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proven experience with designing large-scale complex features, design patterns, and distributed software architecture
- Experience with modern JS frameworks – React/Angular - advantage
- Highly self-motivated person, fast learner and independent
- “Can do” attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills Preferred Skills:
- Experience with k8, Docker
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines