Software Engineer, Edge Services
Imperva is leading the cyber security fight against hackers and protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks. We build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications, via any API call they make and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive data.
We are always looking for great people to join our team, so if you are tech-savvy, inspired by problem solving and want to join our fight against cyber criminals, we’d love to meet you.
C/C++/Java Software Engineer:
We are looking for talented and passionate engineers to join our team in protecting enterprise infrastructures and data from cyber-attacks.
The job requires a very high degree of ownership and independence in making technical, architectural and product decisions.
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a known university
- Interested in working with multiple languages (C/Java/JS/HTML)
- Experience in software development - advantage
- Fast learner
- Experience with cloud computation, microservices and big data systems - an advantage
- Experience with Linux, Python - an advantage
- Track record of excellence
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.