Imperva provides application and data security solutions to help organizations implement and sustain security, compliance and privacy initiatives.
We are looking to hire an experienced senior bookkeeper, to join the finance team located in Tel Aviv (part of the global finance group). To be successful in this role, you must be hands-on, detail oriented, have strong technical understanding of GAAP, have strong organizational and communication skills, and you must be flexible juggling multiple deadlines. This role will require partnering with US HQ and business functions to transform processes, facilitate decision making, and present recommendations to management.
Please send CV in English
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the monthly close process and ensure proper reconciliation of all general ledger accounts and integrity of the financial statements
- Coordinate accrual process and analysis with FP&A and business functions
- Manage intercompany transactions between Corporate and foreign entities and ensure proper consolidation and eliminations of these transactions
- Record fix assets and depreciation, and prepare reconciliations.
- Record prepaid expenses and amortization.
- Prepare payments forecast.
- Maintain compliance with internal controls; refine policies and procedures, with continuous focus on process improvement and accuracy
- Report VAT and vendors tax withholding reports.
- Assisting with audit support as necessary.
- Develop and mentor accounting staff. Planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and providing constructive feedback to staff; addressing complaints and resolving problem.
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Experience of at least 5 years as a senior bookkeeper
- Experience in global companies.
- Excellent English (speaking and writing).
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and propose paths to solution
- An ability to work to deadlines.
- Analytical abilities.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal relations and teamwork.
- Experience with US GAAP