Enterprise Account Manager
The Senior Account Executive, reporting to the Regional Sales Director, Israel, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, and Malta, will be responsible for selling all Imperva Solutions and Services by interacting with assigned accounts or prospects within the assigned geographic territory. They will apply a broad knowledge of the organization's services, products, and marketing techniques to develop immense opportunities and close sales. This highly visible and impactful role will work in tandem with System Engineers, Sales Development Representatives (SDR), Corporate Sales Representative (CSR), and channel partners to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within their respective geography/territory.
• Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers within assigned territory (Israel, Greece, and Turkey)
• Identify and close deals with corporate customers through direct telephone selling
• Work in tandem with the Systems Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Imperva's capabilities
• Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with client decision-makers, including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer's requirements. Direct customer service improvement activities
• Keep informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
• Stay informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly brief Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
• Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, and maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue
• Keep records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans and forecasts
• Participate in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
• Display strong time management skills
• Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle
• Accurately forecast all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
• Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 7+ years of successful experience in direct sales, high-Level, executive selling of long-cycle products. Hunter and Farmer
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing, or related field- advantage
• Experience working in an international organization
• In-depth knowledge of the finance vertical, enterprise
• Strategic as well as operational skill.• Strategic and Solution selling methodologies in a software area• never give up behavior
• Demonstrated success in achievement or over-achievement of assigned revenue quota---quarterly and annually.
• Experience in selling enterprise-level solutions in the security/network/IT compliance markets.
• Experience with channel sales.
• Strong computer, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
• Experience with Salesforce.com – advantage
• Excellent English
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.