- Assist Production Development team to architect and design new features, keeping in mind the security factor as a priority
- Be the hands-on-production for new security-related projects and implementations
- Develop and deploy novel solutions for modern vulnerability management within AWS
- Threat model upcoming projects and represent security in architecture reviews
- Demonstrate strong leadership, responsiveness, and creativity in the day to day data security activities
- Assist product development areas to automate and secure their processes, such as patching, access management, among others
- Provide technical inputs, evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies to support monitoring on-prem and cloud based dynamic environments
- Researches, analyzes, and formulates recommendations regarding technologies, products, and solutions to fulfill requirements within the company.
- Tool deployment and implementation experience on a global scale
- Understands Splunk architecture and components (search head, deployment server, cluster master, indexers, forwarders
- Strong understanding of enterprise logging using syslog-ng, with a focus on security event logging
- Designs, implements, configures, and manages solutions within the supported Linux technologies, products, and services.
- Experience in DevSecOps, configuration management(Salt, Puppet, etc), automation and orchestration
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for operational tasks which leverage available resources and simplify operational overhead.
- Develop, implement, and execute standard procedures for the administration, content management, change management, version/patch management, and lifecycle management of systems
- Overall 5-7 years of experience in Security Administration & DevSecOps
- Proficiency in flavors of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Intimate knowledge of Cloud, Public Cloud security best practices and monitoring of systems and services hosted in the cloud(IaaS, SaaS etc)
- Knowledge and experience with virtualization and containerization(Kubernetes, dockers)
- Must be well organized and able to leverage best practices, able to thrive in fast-paced environment, and, most importantly, can approach problems with an innovative, can-do attitude
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze and resolve issues independently
- Knowledge of project management tasks, experience creating application documentation, and demonstrated ability to train other team members.
- Manage maintenance, enhancements and upgrades for supported security systems using standard project methodology
- Scripting knowledge is a plus (python, shell, PowerShell)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Preference for at least one current recognized security professional certification such as CISSP, CCSP
- Experience in working in a highly dynamic large-scale enterprise
- Knowledge of security vendors and security product capabilities
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to successfully pass a client background screening if required
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.