Digital Customer Success Manager- Tech Touch
Do you want to build your career in one of the most innovative and growing industries within software? Imperva is the leading cybersecurity company, based in the heart of Silicon Valley with customers across the Fortune 500.
Imperva is looking for a Digital Customer Success Manager to join our growing CSM team, based in Belfast. Digital Touch is a critical piece of the retention and growth strategy for Imperva, enabling engagement with customers at scale using automation and targeted communication techniques. In this fast-paced role, the successful candidate will be responsible for effective engagement with customers throughout their Imperva journey, delivering valuable content and interaction to customers to drive successful adoption of Imperva products. You will also work cross-functionally with internal teams to remove obstacles to our customers’ success, driving positive outcomes in every interaction. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly skilled team dedicated to providing a world-class customer experience.
- Design and deliver programs to engage with customers at scale to increase successful product adoption and drive customer retention and growth
- Utilize various tools to automate and manage this engagement including Gainsight, User Voice, Brightcove (CMS) and Higher Logic (Community)
- Leverage NPS, CSAT, User Voice to drive action based on the voice of the customer
- Use customer data and feedback to identify and prioritize enablement roadmap
- Work with our Digital Community Manager and CS Enablement Manager to maximize customer networking. enablement and engagement via Community participation, targeted multimedia content and live events
- Collaborate with the wider CS Operations team to develop analytics relating to the customer base, delivering insights into customer health, risk and growth opportunities and prioritizing engagement programs
- Work with internal stakeholders including Support, Engineering, Product Management and Sales to advocate customer needs, drive product usage and identify growth opportunities
- Maintain understanding of company technology, products, and services.
- Collect customer success stories which can be used in customer reference programs
- 5+ years relevant experience in a high volume customer engagement role for example: Digital/Tech Touch Customer Success, Marketing Operations or SMB Account Management
- Experience of designing and implementing customer engagement strategies and program
- Ability to work on and lead cross-functional projects
- Data driven: experience of leveraging customer data analytics to prioritize and drive action
- Capable of strategic “out of the box” thinking to deliver results
- Experience with customer engagement tools such as Marketo, Gainsight, Hubspot, Churn Zero, Qualtrics etc
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Experience with IT Security and SaaS companies is an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.comand career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.