Regional Marketing Manager - UK/EMEA – Contractor
Regional Marketing Manager - UK/EMEA – Contractor
Duration - 9 - 12 Months
As the Regional Marketing Manager, you will partner with central and cross-functional marketing and sales teams to develop, manage and execute field marketing programs and campaigns. Initiatives will be aligned to the corporate marketing strategy and designed to drive results within your region (EMEA). This individual will work closely within the marketing and sales ecosystem to design a regional go-to-market plan that aligns and scales to the corporate strategy and sales objectives, while also reflecting the local customer needs and market trends. Key objectives include developing and executing relevant regional/local marketing activities to create awareness of Imperva solutions, drive demand generation, and increase sales qualified leads against agreed metrics.
- Create a comprehensive regional marketing plan that is corporate-aligned while also considering global/regional/local nuances, requirements and market dynamics to meet the region’s annual operating plan
- Strategically align with local and HQ cross-functional marketing teams to inform, influence and/or evolve global programs and campaigns with valuable metrics and input based on local market requirements, trends and understanding
- Create a connected, customer-first experience of awareness and demand by executing and supporting local activities, including but not limited to, in-person and virtual corporate, regional/local events, 3rd party conferences, digital and social marketing, demand campaigns, and channel programs, that move accounts through the sales funnel & support local BDR and sales teams’ business growth
- Enable, communicate, and educate the sales team and stakeholders on campaign-related objectives, deadlines, tasks, and KPI performance, and then manage execution accordingly
- Serve as the primary liaison between field sales and corporate marketing
- Schedule and facilitate pre- and post-program team planning, including collateral materials, event spaces, promotions, etc., which consider local distinctions and cultural expectations
- Collect, measure, evaluate and report quantitative and qualitative data from all regional/local campaigns; owns post-event and campaign ROI analysis and maintain and monitor lead flow through the pipeline
- Manage campaign calendar, logistics, budget, vendors, tracking feedback and leads, reconciling invoices and POs, and timelines.
- Provide regional/local recommendations to centrally-managed budget while also tracking local spend
- Own and manage local agency partners
- Support all company initiatives, share best practices and serve as an advocate and information source for all marketing
- Create, upload and maintain campaigns within Salesforce.com in order to support metrics for lead dashboards and quarterly business reports
- Other related duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will have 8-10+ years marketing experience in a high technology environment; cybersecurity experience a plus
- Proven track record in strategic program management, campaign execution, channel marketing programs, and field marketing
- Experience working with multiple territories, multiple priorities, and in a fast-paced environment with minimal local resources
- Understanding of channel and alliance marketing programs especially “through/with the channel” program execution
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing funnel and opportunity tracking, metrics and ROI
- Experience forecasting, managing budgets, allocating and optimizing spend across tactical channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines when necessary
- Has an open, friendly, collaborative approach
- Demonstrates resourcefulness in leveraging resources and managing by influence
- com experience required
- Business travel is required for this position 30-40%
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.comand career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.