Security Analyst - Threat Research
Imperva, the leader in Application & Data Security, is looking to hire a Security Analyst, as part of our R&D Center.
The Threat Research group is comprised of elite analysts, data-scientists, researchers & developers. We research application, DDoS & database attacks, provide algorithms for new products, and are leading innovation and thought leadership initiatives.
- Understanding network, web and database attacks to keep our security engines up-to-date
- In charge of global security for 100,000's of applications
- Solving complex issues, acting as a security expert for escalations from our SOC & support teams
- Network or web security hands-on experience
- Passion for Cyber Security
- Quick adoption of new technologies with a proven record
- Excellent writing capabilities in English
- Sc. in computer science or similar domain (electric engineering, mathematics) – an advantage
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.