Customer Success - Placement Student 2023
Do you want to gain experience in one of the most innovative and growing industries within software? Imperva is the leading cybersecurity company, based in the heart of Silicon Valley with customers across the Fortune 500. Imperva established a new site in Belfast in September 2018 and has since grown to over 80 employees across multiple functions including Customer Success, Product Development, Security Research, Finance, Marketing & Legal.
Apply for a placement with Imperva for a chance to join our Customer Success team to help our customers receive maximum value from Imperva’s range of market leading security solutions. This role will give you exposure to our Cloud and on-prem products and allow you to engage with multiple internal departments. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop tools and automation to help support the Customer Success Operations Team
- Assist with data analysis projects to extract valuable intelligence about our customer’s product usage by using different reporting tools. Python and SQL programming ability essential.
- Drive adoption of our Digital Community by implementing UI improvements and new features
- Assist with the implementation of new features on the various supporting systems
- Systems used include salesforce, Tableau, Customer Success Platforms (Gainsight)
Applicants will be welcomed if they are in full time study in any relevant course which includes programming modules with a 12 month industry placement.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.