Salesforce Quality Assurance Engineer
SalesForce Quality Assurance Engineer
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be a member of an IT Salesforce team and responsible for all quality assurance activities. The successful candidate should have professional QA experience in a Salesforce environment and contribute to the continuous improvement of our QA process by catching defects and optimizing product reliability. Key responsibilities of this role are: writing test scripts, developing test plans, running functional / Automation regression tests and providing clear feedback to the build team.
This is a full-time position based in IST time zone and will report to the Salesforce Team Manager.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of quality assurance, testing and software development processes and methodologies.
- Participate in requirements, design and review meetings; obtaining clarification from project team as needed.
- Perform quality assurance on changes to Imperva internal as well as customer-facing SalesForce portals, Salesforce CPQ customizations, workflows and API integrations
- Create and maintain Automation Scripts for Regression Testing on every release.
- Analyze test results to ensure correct functionality and interact with the Development and Product teams for resolution of defects.
- Work with different technical teams such as Development, Admin & Architecture to discuss test results (both functional and performance) and troubleshoot issues
- Create and maintain meaningful defect metrics to assess current status and progress against milestones and goals.
- Coach Business Users to perform User Acceptance Testing tasks and activities.
- Responsible for communicating daily progress, issues and risks.
- Coordinate and work with local onsite and offshore resources.
- 5+ years of related experience in manual testing and 3+ years in automated testing in a Salesforce development environment (Selenium or Copado Robotic Testing is preferred)
- Experience with software test management tools and concepts
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely with engineers
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent skills on writing complex SOQL queries to extract data for farther analysis
- Proven ability to drive issues to closure
- Flexible and able to learn quickly in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more:www.imperva.com, ourblog, onTwitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off, salary continuance for adoption or birth of a child and more, and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services atwww.imperva.com and career opportunities atwww.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.