Sr. Manager, Workplace- Americas
Manager, Workplace - Americas
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications – wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading financial services institutions, healthcare, technology, consumer and retail companies and government organizations who rely on Imperva to securely deliver data, applications and insights at lightning speed.
- 6,200 customers and 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
- Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls for 5 straight years
- Leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Mitigation Services, highest scoring for “current offering” and “strategy”
- Leader in the Forrester Wave for Runtime Application Self-Protection, as the sector’s sole leader
Our market is growing and Imperva is leading the charge. We’re actively seeking the right people to help us reach the pinnacle of performance. Are you ready for an exceptional challenge, where what you deliver can really make a difference? If so, let’s connect now.
Reporting to the Head of Global Workplace and Real Estate, the Manager of Workplace for the Americas, will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations at HQ and all our other Americas locations. They will lead the team that ensures we have a safe, clean, creative and exciting environment that attracts, retains and inspires talent. Working cross-functionally and with the rest of the Global Workplace Team, this leader will embody and evangelize our culture and CREDO, our corporate values and vision.
- Drive planning, execution and successful outcomes for construction projects and key initiatives.
- Lead and mentor a team responsible for Workplace operations, providing incredible workplace experience for our guests and employees.
- Embrace and flourish in cultural ambassador role, ensuring culture and CREDO are seeded and nurtured across all AMER locations.
- Prepare and manage operational and capex budgets, and associated reporting.
- Manage maintenance, janitorial, food services programs and events.
- Support travel policy implementation and be a key point of contact for any employee queries.
- Proven project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various locations. Experience in developing and executing projects and programs on schedule and on budget.
- Critical thinking, detail oriented, customer service driven.
- Ability to problem solve, deal with ambiguity successfully and accept change in a fast-paced environment.
- Planned and executed Workplace programs.
- 4+ years of Facilities management experience and team management in a high tech office environment.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills. Verbal and written communication skills to interface effectively with business units, co-workers and senior management.
- Proficiently uses Excel to create spreadsheets, models, and reports. Proficient across the MS Office package. Technical orientation.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.comand career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.