Imperva develops cybersecurity products for the largest companies around the globe. We store and collect huge amounts of security-related data from in-house systems and various cloud platforms, and analyze it using a variety of tools ranging from Fast Fourier Transforms to Machine Learning algorithms.
Imperva is committed to fostering and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). The collective sum of our employees’ individual differences, life experiences, self-expression, and raw talent directly influences our culture, reputation, our customers’ success, and our business performance.
We are looking for a Software Engineer based in the Vancouver area. This will be a hybrid position as we are a diverse people centric tight knit team and enjoy having our employees come to the office for team brainstorming and team activities. Overall, we encourage a great work/life balance.
We are a cross-functional team that is responsible for delivering enhancements and improvements to our product as well as testing, and maintaining our CI/CD pipelines. We are responsible for versioning, packaging, deploying and upgrading the product. Currently, we are extremely focused on the platform that the product is deployed on. If you have a passion for learning new technologies and getting hands-on experience with technologies outside of your comfort zone you will fit right in. Join us!
- Eager to demo and share your work with stakeholders and team members
- Collaborate with product managers and other software engineers to work on the business requirements, user experience goals and pain points. Deep curiosity, problem solving skills and being well organized go a long way
- Love researching new technologies that we want to introduce into our product/tech stack
- Write well tested code, and CI/CD pipelines
- Willingness to learn and participate in full-stack development tasks
- Experience with C++ (must have)
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience as a software engineer
- Linux is your go to operating system
- Experience with scripting languages (preferably Bash and Python)
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud based systems (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Buildbot
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation)
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off, salary continuance for adoption or birth of a child and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.