Enterprise Account Manager - Mexico
In this key sales position, the Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible to sell all Imperva Solutions and Services, by interacting with assigned accounts that are either existing customers or prospects within the assigned geographic territory. They will apply a broad knowledge of the organization's services, products, and marketing techniques to develop large opportunities and close sales. This highly visible and impactful role will work in tandem with an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) and channel partners to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within their respective geography/territory.
- Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers, within assigned territory
- Identify and close deals with corporate customers through direct selling
- Works in tandem with the Inside Sales Organization and Systems Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Imperva’s capabilities
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with client decision makers including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, and maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue
- Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans and forecasts
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
- Display strong time management skills
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle; ability to handle technical/product inquiries without an SE when needed
- Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 7-10 years successful experience in direct sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products.
- Prior experience as an SE a plus
- Self-Motivated and proven ability to drive success and close business in a demanding, yet high energy environment
- Past experience working with and leveraging various Channels and Partners – VARs, Distribution and Technology Partnerships
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets and selling into IT Operations, CISO, C-Level
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, REQUIRED
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.