Sr. Professional Services Consultant LATAM
Sr. Professional Services Consultant
Imperva is looking for a Sr. Professional Services Consultant to join our team from a home office within Latin America. Imperva is a pioneer and leader in business security solutions for critical applications and high-value data. Thousands of the world’s leading businesses, government organizations, and service providers rely on Imperva solutions to prevent data breaches, meet compliance mandates, and manage data risk.
This Senior Professional Services Consultant will, above all else, demonstrate an ability to be a trusted advisor to Imperva’s clients. This highly organized and self-motivated person will be able to coax requirements from a diverse customer base and use that information in an overall project strategy. From a technical perspective, you will review unique business and technical project parameters and define a successful solution for the implementation and integration of Imperva technologies.
You will be people-oriented by nature and enjoy working in a collaborative environment with your team. You should be driven toward constant improvement of the practice, the product and the organization.
Beyond your great attention to your clients, you will:
- Ensure that Imperva products are deployed and operating to meet customers’ expectations
- Help customers plan out the details of their security initiatives
- Provide thought leadership to Imperva’s customers on how to mature their security postures
- Ability to scope, design, document and implement IT security requirements
- Self-starter and independent, but also able to work within a team environment, helping out when needed on various deployments
- An aptitude for mastering new software applications
- Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly, succinctly and accurately, both in writing and verbally
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about technology, training and customer success
- Able to plan for and deliver a project on a specific deadline
- Successful candidates will have at least two of the following:
- Knowledge of databases such as MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, Big Data or NOSQL platforms
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Linux, Windows, and VMware ESX
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, or Terraform
- Strong technical skills and solid experience working with internet security and relational databases
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting or similar position
- Cloud certification (AWS, Azure, etc) a plus
- Ability to travel internationally when needed
- Fluent in English and Spanish -- both written and verbal—required; Additional languages highly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing and capable of working from home
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.