Imperva is looking for an experienced Compute Infra engineer to maintain and build our test and development environments,
As Compute Infra engineer, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and operation of our engineering test labs.
In this role, you will build new environments, create new monitoring capabilities, automate of provisioned resources, provide support and work in cooperation with the production engineering team, IT and engineering teams across product development group.
* Develop self-service tools using industry standard methodologies.
* Ensure the availability of the engineering test and development environment
* Manage network servers and technology tools
* Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
* Frequently interfaces with internal customers to understand problems that needs solved, and develops efficient technical plan to develop solutions to resolve these issues.
* Troubleshoot issues and outages in the test and development labs
* Develops and acquires new techniques, equipment capabilities, and capability roadmap for the lab to ensure that the lab can meet the needs for failure analysis and reliability assessment of future products and components
* Experience with configuration management tools like salt, puppet and Ansible
* Ability to write code and scripts in Python, Go or other languages
* Proven experience installing and configuring software and hardware
* Experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix and Nagios
* Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
* Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
* Excellent communication skills
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.