Experienced Java Backend Engineer, Data Platform
Imperva is a multi-billion dollar cybersecurity company, protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks. We work in a Hybrid Model from home and from the office (Rehovot) and We have been recognized as one of the Best 50 high-tech companies to work for in Israel 2022 by Dun & Bradstreet! https://www.duns100.co.il/Imperva_%D7%90%D7%99%D7%9E%D7%A4%D7%A8%D7%91%D7%94
We're looking for a Experienced Java Backend Engineer to join the Data Platform team.
Our team is responsible for developing Imperva’s distributed, highly available, scalable data processing software for cybersecurity analyses in a cloud-based environment.
As a Experience Java Backend Engineer, You will be responsible for developing Imperva’s state-of-the-art Big Data systems, leading initiatives, and technology end-to-end while maintaining high-quality standards.
The challenges involved in this role include:
- Building the Next Generation of the Data Platform.
- Developing Cyber Security, Big Data systems based on Machine learning, AI, and analytics in a High Scale environment.
- Data Lake – Take our Data Systems to the next level by building a data lake to provide data-based insights to our users and organization
- Formulating an Architectural Design strategy and making it happen
- Technologies: Java, Microservices, Docker&K8S, Kafka, AWS, ElasticSearch, EMR.
What you will bring:
- At least 4-years experience in backend/java development
- Experience with cloud computation, microservices, and big data systems-must
- Experience with Linux, Spring Boot, Kafka, and AWS - an advantage
Imperva is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.