Senior C++ Developer
We are a cloud-based cyber security company, focusing on all aspects of data security.
We're seeking C++ Developer for our network layer DDoS mitigation team, developing our scalable, state-of-the-art services that protect enterprise infrastructures from network layer cyber attacks.
The team specializes in writing high performance, multi-threaded, lock-less networking/security cloud services, and is involved in the challenges of building and scaling a distributed cloud environment.
- A cutting-edge product which protects websites and enterprise infrastructures from cyber-attacks.
- As part of our runtime team, you will take part in developing, optimizing, and enhancing our high-performance security services.
- By creating innovative technologies, we have the ability and agility to adapt to the evolving threats and lead this market.
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in C++ - must
- Experience in networking (TCP/IP) - must
- Experience with Linux, Python - must
- Experience in multi-thread and object-oriented programming – must
- Experience in DPDK framework - Significant Advantage
- Experience with cloud computation, microservices and big data systems - advantage
- background in Linux systems, including shell scripting and performance tuning – advantage
- Graduating with excellence - advantage.