Automation Engineer, Management Platform
Imperva is looking for a stellar Automation Engineer to join our team in Rehovot, Israel office.
At Imperva, Test Engineering goes beyond testing, the teams engage in every phase of the software development life cycle, advocate for the customer and have the skills to implement effective test strategies and E2E automation solutions. Test Engineers collaborate with Dev, PM and cross functional teams.
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for all testing aspects of the products (Cloud and SaaS), including; participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and perform hands-on activities such as; test plan design/test automation design, development of tests automation and code reviews.
Ideal candidate must be familiar with test automation processes, methodologies and tools, and must have a track record of very high technical competence and individual accomplishments that include strong coding skills.
Imperva is working on the core of Application Security products, as well as on some of the most advanced security related features and complex technologies.
- Plan, design, develop and execute Java based automated tests for complex features
- Promote automation testing best practices, perform code reviews
- Be able to adopt new technologies for automation, deployment, analysis and infrastructure.
- Foster close interface with R&D groups, PM , Security and analytics teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing
- Experience programming in Java - MUST
- Experience with UI automation technologies (Selenium or similar) – MUST
- Experience with deployment cycle and tools like: Jenkins, Gitlab pipelines and others
- Experience with Linux scripting and remote execution
- Security & Networking experience - advantage
- Experience in developing test plans, test matrixes and implementation of test automation
- Experience in Cloud computing (AWS, Azure)
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently