Imperva is a leading provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premise. Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on Imperva to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
Why Imperva? We have experienced the following growth and achievements
- Selling to over 5900 customers worldwide
- 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
- Imperva’s Web Application Firewall has been in the Leader’s Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 6 straight years
- Imperva Incapsula is a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Protection Services, RASP and Bot Management
As our in-house SEO Expert you`ll be responsible for all aspects of our global SEO strategy, becoming the principle owner of a successful SEO activity that already drives millions of organic visitors to our digital assets and greatly contributes to our revenue growth goals.
In this role you`ll manage multiple vendors, use advanced research and tracking tools and own a substantial SEO budget. With these resources, and assisted by an internal team of project managers, designers and web developers, you`ll produce and implement action plans to accelerate the achievement of long and short-term SEO objectives in service of our brand, customer acquisition and profitability.
This position reports directly to the Director of digital marketing in our Rehovot office in Israel.
- Stay updated on the major factors that influence organic search crawling, indexing and keyword ranking
- Conduct proactive research to discover and address new keyword opportunities
- Use media budget to drive an off-site backlink strategy that will deliver maximum traffic benefit against top keywords for the business
- Track and refine metrics, including referrals, rankings, traffic and conversion using tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush and Majestic. Provide KPI monitoring and monthly reporting to the marketing leadership and executive teams
- Works directly with the analysts to present and report on data-driven insights, technical findings and other industry and competitor research
- Collaborate with other marketing teams in planning and execution of a unified SEM/SEO Search strategy
- Effectively communicates to internal stakeholders the opportunity for, and the value of, website changes, advanced site structure and performance recommendations
- Provide training and evangelize SEO across the organization through education and collaboration on key projects that impact these areas
- 5+ years of SEO experience working with a complex website(s)
- Strong communicational skills and excellent command of the English language (native speaker is an Advantage)
- Expertise in the tactics of on-page and off-page SEO
- Strong data-driven approach to problem solving
- Proven vendor and budget management skills
- Collaboration skills and ability to works well with others to accomplish strategic goals
- Ability to deliver organic results without compromising the brand experience for users
- Working knowledge of HTML, JS and CSS
- Working knowledge of BI and SEO tools. (GA, GTM, Google Optimize, Search Console, SEMRush, Tableau and more)
- A functional of Marketo and SFDC - Advantage
- Background in B2B/cyber security industry - Advantage
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.