Customer Success Manager - Smart Touch
Do you want to build your career in one of the most innovative and growing industries within software? Imperva is the leading cybersecurity company, based in the heart of Silicon Valley with customers across the Fortune 500.
Imperva is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our Smart Touch, Customer Success Management team based India. Smart Touch is a strategic engagement model deployed by Imperva to drive successful adoption in Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts at scale. In this fast paced role, you will be tasked with managing a pool of accounts with the goal of increasing product adoption and customer satisfaction via periodic touch points and trigger based engagements. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly skilled, innovative team dedicated to maximizing retention by providing a world class customer experience.
- Drive product adoption and customer retention via periodic touch points and reactive engagements using the Smart Touch engagement model.
- Leverage voice of the customer programs such as NPS to drive action based on customer feedback
- Represent the voice of the customer across Imperva, managing customer surveys, sharing insights and customer stories, and defining feature requests.
- Work with internal stakeholders including Support, Engineering, Product Management and Sales to advocate customer needs, drive product usage and identify growth opportunities
- Maintain in-depth understanding of company technology, products, and services.
- Collect customer success stories which can be used in customer reference programs
- 5+ years’ experience in Customer Success Management position. Experience with IT Security and SaaS companies is an advantage
- Experience of managing the post sales lifecycle for a large volume of accounts and engaging at scale
- Understanding of web applications, database, security, and auditing environments
- Awareness and understanding of data and application protection regulations would be an advantage ((PCI, SOX, HIPAA etc)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build strong customer relationships and develop “trusted advisor” status
- Capable of working within a globally dispersed, cross cultural team in fluctuating workload environment
- Ability to work on and lead cross-functional projects
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.