Senior Front End - Management Platform
Love coding? Excited from new technologies? You belong at Imperva!
We are looking for a tech-savvy to develop the UI stack for the entire Imperva infrastructure.
In this role, you will build and architect Imperva frontend infrastructure: lead and guide a team of full-stack developers, work with other teams in the company and build a UI community.
- Design, develop, test and deploy microservices for the customer management platform
- Performing code reviews, design reviews, write and execute high-quality code with unit tests
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in UI and backend technologies
- Lead tasks and developers towards execution
- Maintain UI infrastructure and keep it up to date with the new technologies
- 4 years+ experience in modern JS frameworks - React preferred
- Experience in HTML, SASS/LESS, Bootstrap, ES6/7
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proven experience with designing large-scale complex features, design patterns, and distributed software architecture
- 3 years experience in backend technologies ( preferred Java)
- Highly self-motivated person, fast learner and independent
- “Can do” attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in building cloud-based (SaaS) services
- Experience with cloud technologies such as k8, Docker, AWS
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.