IT Infra Virtualization Engineer
Imperva is a multi-billion-dollar cybersecurity company protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks.
We work in a Hybrid Model from home and from the office (Tel Aviv), and We have been recognized as one of the Best 50 high-tech companies to work for in Israel 2022 by Dun & Bradstreet! https://www.duns100.co.il/Imperva_%D7%90%D7%99%D7%9E%D7%A4%D7%A8%D7%91%D7%94
We are looking for an IT Infra Virtualization Engineer to join our Infrastructure department. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in VMWARE, Storage systems and networking topology. The candidate should be proficient in Linux. Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Bash and Python will be considered an advantage. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you meet the qualifications and are passionate about working with cutting-edge technology, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
- Supervise and monitor the virtual infrastructure, primarily centered around VMWare virtual environments.
- Administer and uphold Linux servers, predominantly RedHat-based systems.
- Handle updates, upgrades, and firmware patches for both virtual and on-premises infrastructure.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to guarantee the reliability and scalability of our systems.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues related to the infrastructure.
- Oversee and maintain storage systems such as Netapp, EMC or Infinidat.
- Manage for both on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in VMWare virtualization.
- Proficiency in Linux administration.
- Familiar with Cisco UCS, HP Synergy and HCI systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Knowledge of Cisco UCS and experience with HP Synergy is a plus
- Knowledge of Bash and Python scripting is advantageous.
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes is a plus.
- Familiarity with Ansible configuration management and security compliance is advantageous.
- The engineer will take part on on-call rotation for 24x7 coverage.
Imperva is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.