Senior Front End Developer (M)
We are looking for talented and passionate engineers to join our team in protecting enterprise infrastructures and data from cyber-attacks.
The job requires a very high degree of ownership and independence in making technical, architectural, and product decisions.
- Develop an efficient, reusable and high-quality code
- Performing code reviews, design reviews, write and execute high-quality code with unit tests
- Lead tasks and developers towards execution
- Maintain UI infrastructure and keep it up to date with the new technologies
- At least 1 year experience with React.js - must. Experience with React hooks - advantage.
- Vast experience in HTML, CSS/SASS/LESS, ES6+, demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in UI and backend technologies
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Highly self-motivated person, fast learner and independent
- “Can do” attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of excellence
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.