Software Tech Lead- Networking
The Imperva SaaS runs on top of a massive cloud network spanning 45 points of presence, designed to provide 99.999% availability under the most harsh attacks seen on the internet (more on that here).
As the Tech Lead of the network infrastructure team you will take part in design, performance, architecture, automation, and maintenance of the cloud network.
In this role you will be developing highly distributed systems to support, run and accelerate performance of the Imperva cloud network, by utilizing modern software technologies to build a truly software defined network.
- BSc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years' programming experience in Python, Java – a must
- Knowledge of networking theories, concepts, and protocols – a must
- Experience with distributed systems – an advantage
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, microservice architecture – an advantage
- Experience with CM tools (e.g. jenkins , saltstack,…) – an advantage
- Experience with network automation/equipment (Juniper/Cisco/Napalm/pyez/…) – an advantage
- Fluent English