Senior Product Marketing Manager - Application Security
Senior Product Marketing Manager - API Security / Cloud-Native Lead
We are seeking a dynamic, driven product marketer to join the Product Marketing team and the greater Product organization to focus on building the strategy behind launch plans for products. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be an integral member of the product marketing team. The right hire will also be comfortable with the technical aspects of our products and work to understand the customer story. You will need to be able to prioritize and plan a launch effectively in a fast-moving environment and communicate clearly and persuasively.
To be successful in this role, you should have a working understanding of the API security and Cloud Security markets as well as many of the primary challenges that enterprises face in these areas so that you can collaborate cross-functionally to communicate Imperva’s value to drive adoption of our offerings.
We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization, and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our superior culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them.
What you'll do:
- Become a product and industry expert for the Imperva product(s) you cover as a product marketer
- Lead and drive go-to-market (GTM) activity for new release efforts and test new approaches for increasing awareness and engagement.
- Research and refine our audience personas which inform positioning, messaging, and value propositions based on buyer needs.
- Define the key value drivers which differentiate Imperva in the market.
- Develop and maintain core content for products (ie datasheets, blogs, whitepapers, web pages, case studies, etc)
- Contribute content to campaigns that help to drive the growth of the product(s) that you would cover.
What you’ll drive with others:
- Collaborate with product managers to understand our products in depth and the roadmap for the products you market. Act as a product expert for key marketing initiatives.
- Partner closely with Sales Enablement to create, refine, and evolve our training content for sales teams, channel partners, and other customer-facing roles.
- Partner closely with Technical Product Marketing and Content Marketing to create, refine, and evolve our marketing content for sales teams, channel partners, and other customer-facing roles and marketing campaigns.
- Partner with product management, technical product marketing and sales engineers to identify core differentiators and traps against our competitive landscape. Develop compelling content for competitive programs.
- Create campaign messaging and content for business development representatives as required to support ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Create customer case studies and deliver webinars that help to demonstrate the value of Imperva for our customers.
- Participate in PR and analyst relations efforts, including briefings and market research reports.
What qualifications make you a great candidate:
- Previous work experience in product marketing, product management, or experience marketing ideally a security product or at min one that is a technical B2B product.
- Understand market dynamics, the competition, and needs and pain points of developers and security buyers, with a deep understanding of the cybersecurity space.
- Strong attention to detail, with a proven ability to be self-directed, to work with minimal supervision, and to prioritize efforts..
- Fast learner with outstanding English communication skills and the ability to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.