Full Stack Software Engineer
Imperva is seeking a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer to join the Advanced Bot Protection (ABP) team. Advanced Bot Protection is a market leading solution that secures critical assets from undesired automated traffic. By protecting against bot attacks, we help millions of people everyday get a fair, private and safe internet environment. This team is responsible for developing distributed and scalable data processing systems to analyze traffic so we can protect from threats. We are also responsible for developing the reporting frontend for the Advanced Bot Protection product.
We are a cross-functional team that is responsible for delivering product improvements, testing, and maintaining our CI/CD pipelines. If you have a passion for learning new technologies and getting hands-on experience with technologies outside of your comfort zone you will fit right in.
- Participate in the team’s agile ceremonies: daily scrum, weekly backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
- Demo and share your work with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product managers and other software engineers to understand business requirements, user experience goals and pain points.
- Engage with customers and frontline teams to better understand use cases and pain points.
- Research new technologies that we want to introduce into our product/tech stack.
- Engage with other teams of developers within Imperva to ensure a well-performing and seamless experience between ABP and our other products.
- 3+ years of experience as a fullstack developer
- Advanced or expert knowledge of Java backend development using Spring or similar technologies
- Experience developing with the following technology environments:
- Streaming (Kinesis, Kafka)
- Cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc)
- Containers (ECS/EKS, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience working with front-end frameworks such as React/AngularJS/VueJS
- Experience or interest in analytics, dashboards or working in a big data environment
- Experience designing and deploying schemas/tables in either NoSQL or SQL databases
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.