FinOps and Process Manager
FinOps and Process Manager
In this role, you will be part of Imperva Technical Operations organization, reporting to the VP Director of Technical Operations.
You will be accountable for all Process and Method improvements . You will be interfacing directly with all Tech Ops teams as well as extensive work with internal stakeholders (R&D, Support, CSM etc.) to drive the guidelines, processes, and operational efficiency across the company. As you're often working in high pressure situations with executives through to technicians, strong communication, matrix management and relationship management skills are essential.
- Design and implement global operations processes and standards in order to efficiently use Imperva SaaS platforms
- Seek opportunities to enhance systems operations and configuration focusing in standards and guidelines that generates efficiencies.
- Measure KPIs of effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage projects aiming to drive standards and operational excellence of Imperva resources.
Lead the FinOps in the organization by defining KPI, Dashboards , Cost reduction recommendation to eliminate waste and increase our ROI
- Optimize Cloud Costs: Design/implement tagging framework and governance model, budgets and change management, cost optimization lifecycle, and show back dashboarding.
- Support Platform Migration Teams: Serve as a trusted liaison between engineering and finance, helping finance quantify the cost impacts of engineering operational decisions and helping engineering implement cost best practices throughout their stack.
- Provide Knowledge Leadership and Tools: Act as the go-to expert for stakeholders in Engineering and Product by providing tools to develop and measure cost related insights, metrics, and KPIs to help them better understand their products and how to build them more efficiently.
- Drive optimization through discovery, development, and sharing of cost-saving opportunities
- Lead R&D RCA process : establish & aid in RCA process improvements, identify deviations, work with relevant stakeholders to ensure that formal RCA documents are published within agreed SLAs, proactive analysis of trends to assist in eliminating recurring incidents and seek opportunities to improve : Business , Efficiency and Cost
What you need to succeed:
- Be a driving force for change, A bias toward action, along with an internal drive for continuous improvement
- Passion for process improvement and a knack for identifying areas that need improvement and solutions to those problems
- Big picture thinking
- Business Analytics skills, ability to build dashboard
- 5 years’ experience as a project manager of Technical or Infrastructure projects - a must
- Prior work experience in Finance IT, with good knowledge of financial principles and business finance; good understanding of overall Cloud Cost Management and FinOps principles; demonstrated experience with detailed billing statements from cloud providers.
- SaaS company environment experience
- Former experience in production infrastructures, system as a hands-on player
- Organized and methodological management and approach
- Exceptional interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to document solutions and present ideas to cross-functional teams
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization in a complex and intensive environment
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment & demonstrate conflict and situation management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of ITIL and Agile methodologies preferred
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.