Product Support Engineer - Cloud WAF
Product Support Engineer – Cloud WAF
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a cybersecurity leader that delivers best in class solutions to protect data and applications on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
As a Product Support Engineer for our End User Customers, you will play an integral part of building our Imperva Global Support Team, working alongside our exceptional team of professionals in Product Support, Engineering, QA, and Sales Security Engineering (SE). The successful applicant will gain a deep understanding of the Imperva product line technology, while diagnosing and solving complex technical issues, and creating a viable and timely solution to customers.
- Become a focal point for technical issues for our clients and make sound decisions quickly.
- Have a strong customer focus a must, paired with demonstrable Troubleshooting and Networking competency
- Understanding and documenting the customer's requirements, managing expectations, and providing excellent customer service.
- Analyzing customer feature requests and forwarding them for higher level escalations.
- 3+ years of experience in any of the following areas:
- Technical Support
- Information Security
- QA (Security/Network products)
- Cloud Services
- Knowledge of networking (e.g. TCP/IP, routing protocols, HTTP, SSL/TLS, load balancing, proxies, reverse proxies, DNS, caching, BGP)
- Proven problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
- Prior experience with web servers (Nginx, IIS and more)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with OWASP top 10
- Familiarity with bot mitigation an advantage
- in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience in a technical field an advantage
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off, and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.comand career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.