Perks & Benefits
- Plan your retirement with our 401k savings benefit and we’ll match up to 2.5%
- Offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield, we offer two different medical plans for you and your dependents.
- Offered through Delta Dental to keep you and your families’ teeth and gums healthy.
- Our vision plans for individuals and families are affordable and cover eye exams, eye glass frames or contact lenses.
- Accounts that allow you to save money on a pre-tax basis to cover eligible medical expenses not covered by insurance.
- Make sure your family is taken care of in the event of passing.
- We offer both long-term and short-term disability at a low monthly rate, in case you need it.
PTO & ETO
- As a full-time employee you have several days a year to use for personal time, vacation, bereavement or sickness. Part-time employees also accrue time off based on hours worked.
- Some of our facilities offer tuition reimbursement for you to further your education as it pertains to your job.
CNA Career Ladder
- Work hard and climb the ladder as a CNA to earn raises
- Be a mentor for new employees and show them the ropes.
- Receive rewards for milestone anniversaries with the company.
I.L.E.E. is our culture and we take it seriously, while we try not to take ourselves too serious. We like to practice what we preach, and while you’re improving the lives of our patients, residents and our families, we aim to improve your life and exceed your expectations as well.
Our guideline for a successful I.L.E.E. culture is achieved by practicing our guiding virtues:
- I inspire faith, hope & love
- I build trusting & meaningful relationships
- I make it safe so there is peace of mind
- I am enthusiastic, playful & fun
- I am creative & innovative
- I embrace & inspire positive change
- I build a positive team with spirit
- I pursue growth & learning
- I am responsible & follow through
- I practice humility & compassion
The phrase “Nursing Home” leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Our assisted livings and skilled nursing facilities are either temporary or home to our patients and residents and we aim to make them feel welcome and comfortable, whether it is providing a comfortable place to heal or to live for an extended period.
There are a few things that set us apart.
Some of our skilled nursing facilities and assisted livings include a “Town Hall” at their entrance. This area is a social hub for activities and events. This includes a chapel, post office, salon, dining area, and for Avita Senior Living at Rolling Hills a bar and grill, library, wellness center, theater, mercantile and walking track.
Our communities promote independence. And no matter what we always have the best interest of our patients, residents, families and employees in mind.
We want to know how we’re doing from our employees’ perspective. Every six months we conduct anonymous surveys through My Innerview to gauge employee satisfaction. From these results our Retention Task Force completes projects throughout the year based on the comments we receive. What is the Retention Task Force (RTF)? A group of individuals, including directors and managers from all locations focused on increasing the employee experience and raising retention. These are some of the anonymous comments we’ve received from employees:
“Maintaining staff moral by offering many perks and incentives to staff.”
“The cooperation among the employees is great and the way the employees take care of residents is great.”
“I feel comfortable with being able to communicate my opinion or concerns to my supervisor and not feel intimidated and figuring out solutions for a better understanding of a situation.”
“Routine schedule. Understanding of ‘life’ situations as long as a replacement is found.”
“We have a fantastic team. Everyone has the residents’ best interest in mind and work together to make this a fabulous facility.”
“I believe in the overall mission statement and the commitment to quality care of the residents. I believe the residents are happy here.”
“I love being in the same house working with the same co-workers and residents. My days of working never change.”
“Treat other coworkers with respect. Include all employees in meetings and important information.”
“Encouragement to be flexible and work different positions.”
EDs & DONs
EDs & DONs
Office Managers, Department Heads, etc.
CNAs, CMAs, Cooks, Housekeepers, etc.