As a Certified Driver, you will be responsible for scheduling appointments and transportation for the residents along with transporting residents to dialysis appointments. Additionally, you will schedule routine maintenance on the vehicle and maintaining the cleanliness of the vehicle at all times. This position will work under the direction of the Executive Director.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Schedule resident appointments and transportation
- Pick up new admissions
- Maintain cleanliness of bus/van interior and exterior
- Conduct a daily safety inspection of the interior and exterior of the van/bus
- Transport patients to dialysis appointments
- Schedule routine maintenance of the bus/van
- Communicate with families about the residents’ appointments
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid State Driver’s License that is in good standing
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess State Certified CNA (Certified Nursing Aide) Certificate
- Certified in CPR/basic first aid
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Work is generally performed inside and outside the building
- May require walking and standing for up to 80% of the time
- Employee will have to drive groups of residents out in the community
- The employee is required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift, or carry object over 25 lbs.