Healthcare Customer Service Liaison
Afternoon Shift 1:00 - 7:00
As a Healthcare Customer Service Liaison, you will provide administrative and secretarial support for the company. This position deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet all visitors, guests, and residents as they enter the community or as they call.
- Monitor main entrance and ensure screening process is within compliance of facility policy.
- Receive, inspect and deliver packages and mail.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Associates degree or addition college classes are preferred
- At least 1 year of work experience as a Receptionists, Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license and have reliable transportation to run company errands
- General office environment within a long-term care, skilled nursing, or assisted living facility
- May require standing and walking for up to 25% of the time.
- Required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift, or carry objects over 25 lbs.