Social Service Designee
As a Social Services Designee, you will perform duties and implement programs which meet physical, mental, and psychosocial needs of the residents. You will also track, communicate, and complete numerous forms for admission.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Coordinates care plan meeting.
- Checking inventory of personal effects.
- Setting up podiatrists, dental, and eye care appointments for residents.
- Creating admission agreements.
- Responsible for the completion of social history on residents.
- Discharge planning.
- Completing 2126’s.
- Responsible for setting up home care assessments.
- Documenting progress notes.
- Present 3-day Medicare notices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- SSD Certification or minimum 5 years’ experience in Long Term Care preferred.
- General office environment within a medical facility.
- This position may require standing and walking for up to 50% of the time.
- Work is generally performed within an office setting with standard office equipment available.
- Employee may have to drive groups of residents out in the community for activities.