Certified Medication Aide (CMA)- LOVE where you work!!
Would you like to work for a community who provides HEALTH care, not sick care?
Would you like to become part of a work-family, that promotes a high-intense culture of care and well-being for both residents AND employees?
Benefits go beyond a paycheck and THAT is our goal. To provide a home and work environment that thrives on wonderful people helping wonderful people. This is not a gimmick, it is our motto!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Passes out medication and give treatments per physician’s orders, in a safe manner and in accordance with facility policy within CMA scope of practice.
- Documents care in the electronic medical record and/or in other medical record systems.
- Assists with psychosocial groups and activities. Provides the setup, encouragement, transportation & direct involvement for activities specific to the resident’s interests.
- Help with dining room—includes setup, clean up, passing out ice, drinks, and snacks, etc.
- Clean residents’ rooms and bathrooms.
- Responsible for preparing discontinued and expired medications for return to pharmacy on a daily basis.
- Responsible for notifying the appropriate individuals of medications needing to be refilled.
- Completes resident and community laundry.
- Follow established safety procedures and precautions when operating equipment.
- Report all unsafe/hazardous conditions to supervisor immediately.
- Follow OSHA guidelines and facility policy and procedure for infection control.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Current State CMA (Certified Medication Aide) Certification
So now that you know a little about us, we would like to know a little about you, so go ahead and click APPLY if you meet the three requirements below: