As a Dietary Aide in our Bistro restaurant, you will work under the direction of the dietary manager and provide customer service support to our residents, families, and customers. You will also be responsible for cleaning dishes and eating utensils, assisting in setting up and taking down designated food services areas, and restocking any dietary items needed.
- Assist with meal preparation
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum the dining area and kitchen
- Serve each resident their meal with customer service being the focus
- Clean dishes and utensils
- Bus all tables
- Restock kitchen items as needed
- Follow cleaning schedule as outlined by the dietary manager
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Environment is subject to temperature changes due to kitchen equipment
- May be required to stand for up to 90% of the time
- Required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift, or carry objects over 25 pounds.