As part of the Sales/Marketing team, you will be responsible for driving the census for Avita Assisted Living and Memory Care. You will work closely with the leadership team and the Admissions Department to ensure clear communication. This position is also responsible for networking and marketing for residents for assisted living and memory care apartments. The Marketer reports to the campus’ Director of Community Relations.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Represent the community in the overall market territory to raise brand awareness
- Actively develop relationships with qualified referral sources, obtain referrals, and follow those referrals through the process until the prospective patient arrives at the hospital
- Assist in the development, implementation, and monitor monthly progress of the communities Census using the Census Growth Plan to: Increase Qualified Referrals (QRs) and Increase the conversion of QRs to Admissions
- Work with the Director of community relations to maintain daily, weekly, and monthly metrics con census (sales calls, inquiries, admission, discharges, and referral sources) with comparisons to established business development goals
- Maintain a “Collateral Catalog” (brochures, virtual tours, giveaways, etc.) and distribute accordingly
- Other duties as required
- 1+ years of customer service and sales experience in a long-term care facility, or home health.
- 1+ years of demonstrated outside sales experience exceeding measurable sales goals
- Prefer experience with the senior adult.
- Medical environment.
- May require standing up or walking for up to 80% of the time
- Required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift or carry objects over 25 lbs.