As the Marketer for our memory care unit at Avita Assisted Living and Memory Care at Rolling Hills, you will work closely with referral sources, the leadership team and admissions coordinator to ensure clear communication from first contact to move-in. You will use your creativity and customer service skills to promote the memory care unit, pursue partnerships with healthcare entities and strengthen relationships in the community. The Marketer reports to the Executive Director.
This is a part-time position.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Represent the memory care unit in the overall market territory to raise brand awareness
- Work with the Executive Director, Director of Nursing, Admissions Coordinator, Social Worker, ILEE Champ and Axiom’s Communications Coordinator to ensure clear communication
- Conduct community tours (post COVID-19)
- Actively develop relationships with current and potential residents and families, following potential residents through the process until they become a part of the community
- Seek out and develop partnerships with healthcare entities in Wichita and the surrounding area
- Respond to inquiry phone calls and emails from the website
- Monitor and respond to online reviews on various websites pertaining to the memory care unit
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly metrics on census (sales calls, inquiries, admission, discharges, and referral sources) with comparisons to established business development goals for memory care
- Maintain a “Collateral Catalog” (brochure, virtual tours, giveaways, etc.) and distribute accordingly
- Use your creativity and customer services skills to develop promotional materials that will benefit memory care unit’s census
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate would be an energetic, extraverted person who is comfortable meeting and speaking to new people. Of paramount importance is the ability to quickly develop a congenial relationship with potential customers and other healthcare entities to demonstrate a person-centered problem-solving approach. The candidate for this position must be an organized and detail-oriented team player.
- 1+ years of customer service and sales experience in a long-term care, hospital, home health, or pharmaceutical sales is preferred
- 1+ years of demonstrated outside sales experience exceeding measurable sales goals
- Prefer healthcare experience such as an Admissions Coordinator, Marketer, Clinical Liaison, Case Manager, or Social Worker
- Medical environment in an assisted living and memory care facility
- May require standing up or walking for up to 80% of the time
- Required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift or carry objects over 25 lbs.