Temporary Administrative Support
You will provide general support with a variety of activities and tasks to fulfill the needs of our senior residents and patients. Now more than ever, we need empathetic, hard workers to support our clinical team who are providing critical care of our residents and patients.
Why should you work for us?
“The reason our organization exists, the answer behind the question of why we do what we do is our Purpose of Improving Lives and Exceeding Expectations. Inside the organization, we teach ILEE is “The Journey of Love!” Therefore, be assured that our organization will continue to love the customers we serve, love the staff that serves them, and love the communities from which both come. We also know that “true love is sacrificial,” so we commit to love and to serve, even when, especially when, it is hard.”
- Chance Becnel, CEO of Axiom Healthcare Services, service center to this facility
Apply now to start making a difference today!
- Give our residents and patients positive, memorable experiences that they will remember for a lifetime.
- Cleans resident rooms and bathrooms. This will include vacuuming, dusting, emptying trash, cleaning toilets, sinks, showers and floors.
- Completes resident and community laundry. This includes retrieving, sorting, washing, drying, folding and returning resident laundry to their rooms. It also includes washing, drying, folding and putting away community linens and other laundry items.
- Assists with activities. Provides the setup, encouragement, and direct involvement for activities specific to the residents’ interests.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information to assure resident care rights are protected.
- Reliable transportation to and from the facility
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates on an ongoing basis the ability to develop and maintain good working relationship with coworkers and other departments
- Long-term care, skilled nursing, or assisted living facility.
- This position may require standing and walking for up to 90% of the time.