2 PM- 10:30 PM Registered Nurse (RN)
We offer a great place to work with an I.L.E.E. attitude to care for you as an employee. We have excellent staffing to patient ratios, typically no more than 12:1 for CNAs on all shifts and 12:1 for nurses on days and evenings and 24:1 on night shifts. We have an amazing nurse management team with 24/7 availability to support you when you need us. We offer opportunities to continue to grow as a medical professional and coming soon an opportunity to continue your education with Nightingale nursing college centering its learning experience in our building. We offer tuition reimbursement along with discounted tuition for the in-house nursing program. We LOVE our students and offer a flexibility in scheduling to support you in your journey to higher education. Please stop by and come in to tour and see what we have to offer. We are located at 1107 W Century Dr., Louisville, CO 80027.
What is I.L.E.E.?
Improving Lives. Exceeding Expectations. (I.L.E.E.) is the mission of our facility. We believe in providing our patients, residents and families with the most knowledgeable, timely and compassionate care possible. We believe in treating our employees in the I.L.E.E. way, as well. We understand that our employees are what help us achieve success.
As an RN, you will be required to manage, administer and record the care given to residents. The RN position is directly responsible for ensuring that all staff under their supervision complies with the facility mission and provides good customer service, including being attentive and compassionate to all residents, their families, and other staff members. You will monitor and implement resident care plans and is responsible for the direct supervision of CNAs.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Provide management and nursing care to patients
- Assure all medications and treatments are administered as ordered in a timely fashion according to facility policies and schedules
- Monitor work of caregivers in each house to ensure that their assignments are completed and assist with tasks as needed
- Participate in shift change report and passes on information to next shift
- Development, revision, and accuracy of patient care plans.
- Record and monitor progress of patients and communicate with physicians according to facility policies.
- Be a liaison for primary physicians, nursing staff, and families of patients.
- Transfer and discharge patients with appropriate and accurate information.
- Monitor personal and staff compliance to all State and Federal requirements including bloodborne pathogens, hazardous materials, infection control and fire safety.
- Monitor personal and staff compliance to patient rights.
- Ensure adequate staff is available on nursing units.
- Ensure that nursing service work areas, patient rooms, treatment areas, etc. are maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
- Ensure that procedures for storage and control of medication and supplies are being followed.
- Follow through on patient incidents and grievances by taking appropriate action and reporting immediately to a supervisor.
- May be delegated/assigned to the "charge nurse" by the Director of Nursing or Unit Manager. Therefore, you would be responsible and supervises the nursing activities in the facility during assigned shift in accordance with Federal, State, and facility guidelines and regulations. The charge nurse delegates responsibility to nursing personnel for the direct nursing care of specific residents during each shift.
- Current state Registered Nurse license
- Medical environment
- May require standing and walking for up to 90% of the time
- Required to use assistance when attempting to lift or carry objects over 25 lbs.