2 PM- 10:30 PM Evening Certified Nursing Aide (CNA)
We offer a great place to work with an I.L.E.E. attitude to care for you as an employee. We have excellent staffing to patient ratios, typically no more than 12:1 for CNAs on all shifts and 12:1 for nurses on days and evenings and 24:1 on night shifts. We have an amazing nurse management team with 24/7 availability to support you when you need us. We offer opportunities to continue to grow as a medical professional and coming soon an opportunity to continue your education with Nightingale nursing college centering its learning experience in our building. We offer tuition reimbursement along with discounted tuition for the in-house nursing program. We LOVE our students and offer a flexibility in scheduling to support you in your journey to higher education. Please stop by and come in to tour and see what we have to offer. We are located at 1107 W Century Dr., Louisville, CO 80027.
What is I.L.E.E.?
Improving Lives. Exceeding Expectations. (I.L.E.E.) is the mission of our facility. We believe in providing our patients, residents and families with the most knowledgeable, timely and compassionate care possible. We believe in treating our employees in the I.L.E.E. way, as well. We understand that our employees are what help us achieve success.
The CNA provides direct care to facility residents. This direct care includes: feeding, hydrating, toileting, transferring, ambulating, grooming, positioning, range of motion, restorative nursing tasks, activities, passing room trays and snacks, pouring beverages, removing dirty dishes from the table. As a CNA, you will also be attentive and emotionally supportive of patients and their families. The ideal candidate will value hard work and good working relationships, be organized, have great time management skills, and show compassion. You will report to the Charge Nurse, Director of Nursing (DON), and the facility administrator.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assist residents with personal tasks such as feeding assistance, hydration, toileting, bathing, personal hygiene, transferring, ambulating, grooming, positioning, range of motion, restorative nursing and other activities of daily living.
- Assist with psychosocial groups and activities. Provides the setup, encouragement, transportation and direct involvement for activities specific to the resident's interest.
- Help provide nutrition to residents that includes: passing ice, providing snacks, setting the dining room tables, pouring drinks, sitting down with residents to eat, clearing the dining room tables after meals and cleaning them.
- Help clean the common areas, including the living room and dining area, laundry room, nurse station and other areas.
- Provides information for the Quality Assurance Committee's weekly and monthly meetings. Documents and reports potential and actual issues that affect quality care and services.
- Documents care in the CareTracker electronic medical record and/or in other medical record systems.
- Maintains personal and staff compliance to all State and Federal requirements including: bloodborne pathogens, hazardous materials, infection control and fire safety.
- Monitors personal and staff compliance to Residents' Rights.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Current state Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) certification
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Medical environment
- May require standing up or walking for up to 90% of the time
- Required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift or carry objects over 25 lbs.