Business Office Manager
As the Business Office Manager, you will work under the supervision of the Executive Director of the facility. You will have the responsibility of being both the human resources and the finance manager for the facility. You will be the main source of contact with Axiom HR and FMI for everyday human resources and payroll information.
Ideally, this person would be very organized, have great communication and leadership skills, work well within a team, and be able to prioritize tasks in a timely manner.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- This employee assists the Executive Director with administrative and business duties. These include but are not limited to human resources, payroll, collections, payables, insurance, filing, typing, etc.
- Serves as the Finance & HR manager for the facility, and the primary liaison with Axiom for administrative functions.
- Help department heads with advice on disciplinary actions
- Maintain and update Kronos with employee changes like terminations and new hires.
- Train all staff on how to use Kronos and on clock-in and clock-out procedures.
- Assist in open enrollment for various benefits.
- Send in new hire paperwork, change forms, and benefit forms, etc. to Axiom HR and accounting firm.
- Update daily Labor Tracker by reviewing employee time records.
- Enter invoices into DSSI on a weekly/monthly basis by the assigned due dates
- Tracking and maintaining all debit card receipts and ensuring they are all accounted for at the end of the month.
- Oversees the recruiting process to ensure that applicants are being interviewed, hired, and onboarded correctly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- College-level work in business or administration is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in healthcare administration, medical business office, or skilled nursing community is preferred.
- General office environment within a skilled nursing facility.
- Requires standing and walking throughout the community for up to 50% of the time.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment with standard office equipment available.
- The employee is required to use assistance when reaching, stooping, lifting/lowering, carrying, etc.