Certified Medication Aide (CMA)- LOVE where you work!!
Would you like to work for a community who provides HEALTH care, not sick care?
Would you like to become part of a work-family, that promotes a high-intense culture of care and well-being for both residents AND employees?
Benefits go beyond a paycheck and THAT is our goal. To provide a home and work environment that thrives on wonderful people helping wonderful people. This is not a gimmick, it is our motto!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Passes out medication and give treatments per physician’s orders, in a safe manner and in accordance with facility policy within CMA scope of practice.
- Documents care in the electronic medical record and/or in other medical record systems.
- Assists with psychosocial groups and activities. Provides the setup, encouragement, transportation & direct involvement for activities specific to the resident’s interests.
- Help with dining room—includes setup, clean up, passing out ice, drinks, and snacks, etc.
- Clean residents’ rooms and bathrooms.
- Responsible for preparing discontinued and expired medications for return to pharmacy on a daily basis.
- Responsible for notifying the appropriate individuals of medications needing to be refilled.
- Completes resident and community laundry.
- Follow established safety procedures and precautions when operating equipment.
- Report all unsafe/hazardous conditions to supervisor immediately.
- Follow OSHA guidelines and facility policy and procedure for infection control.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Current State CMA (Certified Medication Aide) Certification
Okay, so now that you have thoroughly read everything you already know super hero CMA's do, go ahead and hit APPLY if you meet these last few requirements:
3. SUPER GREAT