Marketing Community Liaison
As the Marketing Community Liaison, you will be responsible for driving the census for St. Anthony’s Senior Care Hospital. You will work closely with the leadership team and the Admissions Department to ensure clear communication. This position is also responsible for maintaining metrics on census in comparison to establish goals. The Community Liaison reports to the campus’ Director of Community Relations.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Represent the hospital in the overall market territory to raise brand awareness
- Work with the Hospital Admissions Department, Hospital CEO, Director of Nursing, and Social Workers to ensure clear communication
- Actively develop relationships with qualified referral sources, obtain referrals, and follow those referrals through the process until the prospective patient arrives at the hospital
- Develop, implement, and monitor monthly progress of the hospital’s Census Team using the Census Growth Plan to: Increase Qualified Referrals (QRs) and Increase the conversion of QRs to Admissions
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly metrics con census (sales calls, inquiries, admission, discharges, and referral sources) with comparisons to established business development goals
- Maintain a “Collateral Catalog” (brochures, virtual tours, giveaways, etc.) and distribute accordingly
- Other duties as required
- 1+ years of customer service and sales experience in a long-term care, hospital, home health, or pharmaceutical sales is preferred
- 1+ years of demonstrated outside sales experience exceeding measurable sales goals
- Prefer behavioral health experience such as a Clinical Liaison, Case Manager, Social Worker, or Therapist
- Medical environment in a behavioral health hospital
- May require standing up or walking for up to 80% of the time
- Required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift or carry objects over 25 lbs.